This Amazing Hole Saw let you drill a perfect hole in any hard materials!
Diamond Hole Saw Drill Bit Set is a diamond-coated core drill to help you remove a perfect circular hole from glass, tiles, marble, granite, ceramics or other materials. It is easy to operate and only needs water for lubrication.
- High Quality Rigidity Diamond: Made from high strength carbon steel with nickel-plated coated body to resist corrosion. A thicken diamond coating on the tops offers superior cutting strength and increase the drilling speed and more sharper than other ordinary hole saws.
- Wide Application: Capable of drilling into extremely hard materials such as porcelain, glass, marble, ceramic, rock and granite. Will work with all electric drill and impact drill.
- Durable Design: The center pilot holes and side holes help to remove the waste material easily. While the surface nickel plating, extend the service life, enhance the surface corrosion resistance.
- Various Size: 10 different drill bits that includes the diameters between 6mm to 50mm. Using laser marking, the size will meet most of your different needs.
Easy to use: Used with a standard electric drill, start your hole diagonally,make a round trace and then hold drill straight as you cut through the material.
How to use:
- Installed in a standard electric drill.
- First 45 degree angle drill position, then the vertical drilling.
- Force should be light slow, especially in the beginning of the drilling and drilling to slow.
Ensure the cutter is kept cool to avoid damage to the material being drilled and premature wear of the cutter.
Water is required for lubrication when drilling, which can extend the life of the drill bit set.
Size: 8mm/0.31", 10mm/0.39", 12mm/0.47", 14mm/0.55", 16mm/0.62", 18mm/0.7", 20mm/0.79", 22mm/0.86", 25mm/1.0", 50mm/1.97"
Package Include: 1 Set x Diamond Hole Saw Drill Bit Set (10Pcs)
All goods in the store are shipped by air. Due to the global COVID-19, the transportation time is about 20-40 days. If you need time urgently, please buy carefully.
HOW TO PAY